Floor spring system for single- and double-leaf doors
As a universal floor spring, the BTS 80 has been designed to meet the requirements of doors of all types. With its many individually combinable extras, it is able to satisfy almost every application requirement. Once installed below floor level, the mechanism is almost completely concealed from view.
Three model variants
The BTS 80 system with its three model variants BTS 80 F (for fire and smoke check doors), BTS 80 EMB (with electrohydraulic hold-open), and BTS 80 FLB (with free-swing function), plus the wide range of accessories available, offers effective adaptability to various door designs and -functions.
Benefits for the trade
- Reduced stocking requirements thanks to separate, interchangeable spindles.
- Streamlined product range offering all key functions.
Benefits for the installer
- Suitable for installation with LH or RH single- and double-action doors.
- Interchangeable spindles enable easy adaptation to structural conditions – even when retrofitted.
Benefits for the architect/specifier
- Concealed installation for maximum visual elegance.
- All essential functions provided.
- Proven, robust design capable of withstanding leaf weights of up to 300 kg.
Benefits for the user
- Constant, temperature independent closing cycle.
- Highly efficient mechanism gives maximum user convenience.