Door closer with slide channel, EN2-4, EN3-6
For the trade
- Low inventory costs and reduced stocking requirements thanks to stream-lined
- Modular system and separate packaging of closer body and slide channel assemblies.
- Tailor-made applications with special accessories.
For the architect / specifier
- Unblemished appearance of prestige doors thanks to concealed installation.
- Ideal for doors integral to the interior design.
For the user
- Optimum protection against vandalism thanks to the concealed installation.
- Enhanced user convenience and fully controlled, reliable closing with adjustable latch action.
- Cushioned limit stay with progressive damping for protection of wall and door.
For the installer / fabricator
- Non-handed system.
- Can be incorporated within the door pre-fabrication process, allowing complete installation in the factory.
- Easy adjustment of the closing strength, closing speed and latch action after hanging of the doors.
- Without Guide Rail, Silver, EN2-4, Up To 1100mm
- Without Guide Rail, Silver, EN3-6, Up To 1400mm